HTML formating?

Discussion in 'General & Off-topic' started by jscheef, May 2, 2012.

1. jscheef

jscheef Administrator
    Staff Member

Is there a way to use HTML to format a post? I would like to be able to copy and paste an HTML email into a forum post. I realize there are security implications to "full HTML" but typical format tags including graphics are GRAS.

Jim

2. jasetaro

jasetaro Administrator
    Staff Member

No, you have to use BBCode/MyCode, which is the forum equivalent to HTML, to format posts. See the tutorial here: http://forum.dacs.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7

3. jscheef

jscheef Administrator
    Staff Member

Jeff,

The email I received announcing your post said the reply came from 'angelawinstead'. What's up with that?

Interesting quote below your reply, especially coming from the President who declared martial law in most major cities and suspended habeas corpus. Presumably he said it before the start of war.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
    —Abraham Lincoln

4. jasetaro

jasetaro Administrator
    Staff Member

I removed a post by and banned 'angelawinstead' for spamming the forum yesterday morning. The post you replied to is over two years old.